Third Coast Progressive

My views on the world.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Day One.

Well, Here it is, my first post on my first blog. Guess I'm kinda behind the times. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do or say on this blog. My passions include politics, food, Louisiana, travel, food, and food. In other words, I like to eat. Well, I'm from Louisiana, so what else would you expect??
So, I guess I should give a little personal info. I was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana on June 1, 1967, the first day of hurricane season and the summer of Love. My mom and dad were divorced when I was 5 and my mom and I moved to Baton Rouge in 1975. Except for a 7 year stint at The University of Southwestern Louisiana in Lafayette, I've been in Baton Rouge ever since.
I am a system programmer in IT. I am newly employed here, after being laid off in February 2006 due to budget cuts caused by hurricane Katrina.
I am single, gay, own my own home, have a dog (maltese).
Well, that's all I'll post for now. I'm about to go to lunch in our cafeteria. I'm very excited b/c we have these wonderful cooks, who cook soulfood for us in the cafeteria. I've been eating lots of greens and cornbread, which I recently discovered I love.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-machine.info/2444.html or http://google-index.info/884.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home