Third Coast Progressive

My views on the world.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday, Monday

Well, the weekend is over and I didn't get everything done that was on my to-do list. I painted the living room. I had selected several potential paint colors and placed the chips on the wall, where they stayed for the past year. At the last minute, however, I changed my mind and picked a different color, an olive green with sandstone texture. I was a little worried at first, but it looks good.
I also completed some of my yard work over the weekend, including using my new edger to edge my driveway. It looked like it hadn't been edged in years. I filled up an entire garbage bag with the edgings.
Now I just need to mow my backyard. It's such a task. It's a big yard and the grass is thick from the full sun. And the weather is so hot, 97 in the afternoon.
The hurricane season is only a few days old and there is already a storm in the gulf. It looks as if it will hit Reddington shores, where my friend Dan lives. They showed the beach there, on the news, this morning, and the clouds looked ominous. Sure hope we don't get any big storms this year. Sure could use the rain though.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home