Third Coast Progressive

My views on the world.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh the horror

Gustav sucked, but the aftermath was worse. At least the wind was blowing during the storm. Now my power has been out for 9 days and it's freakin' hot. I'm having to stay at my mom's and that's no day in the park.
My house always seems to be the last to get power back. I think it's a conspiracy.
And now every time I turn on the TV I am blasted with that awful Fargo-accent coming from that extreme right-wing radical evangelical nutjob who is running as McCain's VP pick. How can ppl see anything good in that awful person. She has tried to ban books in Alaska and fired the librarian when she wouldn't comply. She's an extreme anti-gay bigot. And by the way I resent my friends who vote for ppl like that. It's like they just ignore that she would do awful things to gay ppl if she ever became president.
She's such a liar too. She claims that she refused pork barrel projects for Alaska, but if you just look it up you'd see that she is lying to the American public. And she's a member of an organization that wants to succeed from the US.
Gosh, I hope they lose. I couldn't stand to listen to that horrible woman for another 8 or 16 years. YUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home